Request for Death Benefit Funding Allocation
Duration: 1DAY 3 HOURS & 15 MINUTES
Responsible Division: Local Government Capability Development Division (LGCDD)
Service Description: Favorable endorsement of request for Death Benefit funding allocation to DILG Central Office with complete supporting documents.
Who may avail: Beneficiaries of deceased Barangay officials.
- Application of Death Benefit Claims (DBC Form –001) in three(3) copies;
- Certified true copy of Death Certificate of deceased Barangay Officials;
- Certified true copy of marriage contract (if the claimant is the spouse of the deceased barangay official);
- Certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of the Claimant if the son or daughter of the deceased Brgy. Official;
- Certified true copy of the birth certificate of the deceased or affidavit of two (2) disinterested parties; if the deceased Brgy. Official is single and the claimant is his surviving parent/brother/sister;
- Affidavit of guardianship, if the claimant is minor;
- Special Power of Attorney, authorizing one of the legal beneficiaries to claim the benefit.
- Photocopy of the government issued Identification card, such as Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Postal ID, or a certification from the Barangay that he/she is a resident of the said Barangay.
Availability of Service: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (No Noon Break)
Fees: No payment required
How to avail of the Service:
(1DAY 3 HOURS & 15 MINUTES)
|CLIENT||OFFICE||PERSON IN CHARGE|
1. Records Unit of the Region receives the endorsed DBC FROM THE Provincial Offices and forwards to ORD
|RUBY CATHERINE A. APILADO / FRANCISCO P. FABIE||10 minutes|
|2. ORD receives and records query and routes it to the LGCDD.||ELVIN JAKE R. EMPLEO / JULIE ANN B. QUILATES||
|3. Regional Focal Person reviews, evaluates the completeness of DBCs and prepares consolidated list thereof;||DIOSDADO M. MENDOZA||1 hour|
|4. Prepares endorsement to NBOO for signature of the RD;||PEDRO G. GONZALES / DIOSDADO D. MENDOZA||30 minutes|
|5. RD signs the endorsement and returns the same to RFP;||REGIONAL DIRECTOR / ASSISTANT REGIONAL DIRECTOR / In-Charge of Office||1 hour|
|6. RFP forwards the endorsement to Records Unit for submission to NBOO;||DIOSDADO D. MENDOZA||1 day & 15 minutes|